The Test Color Quiz.
One of the many blogs, How About Orange, posted this a while ago but it got lost in the commotion of my google reader. I finally rediscovered it today and OMG! HOW AMAZING! (click image below to try it out)
Naturally the psychology side of me loves all things personality, so I really get a kick out of this. Basically, you pick the colors you like then the ones you don’t and it spits out a personality profile about it. It was spot on. These are some of the things it said about me:
- you are a creative person, with always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.
- You are intellectual and intelligent, you wonder and you inquire before taking any action and setting your values.
- you are thoughtful and deep, you think before getting into action and you know how to communicate your knowledge.
- you are creative, you know how to see beauty, you are intuitive and your inspiration comes from the inside.
- you are a manager and a structured person, you know how to take into account the needs of each person while leading them to the fixed goals.
- Finally, you are a manager and a leader, and you know how to organize groups of people and how to give them your energy, you are attuned to others and you show a good emotional intelligence, which allow you to give support to people.
It also said in relation to understanding my environment, I am more emotionally related. I rely on my inspiration for influence more so than social ties; my decision making is motivated by my inner conviction, and my actions/behaviors are determined by my sensibility and that of my partner
How fun! I love these things. I think this bodes well for my future endeavors. If anyone decides to try it I am interested to see what your results are: Leave some comments!